Explore the roads less traveled in Florida. There is a lot more to Florida then Disney World and Miami Beach. There are hundreds of Top vacation spots to explore. So here is an exciting Great Florida Destinations Aside from Miami.
5 Great Florida Destinations Aside from Miami
1. West Palm Beach: The city of West Palm Beach is home to sunny palm-lined streets, breathtaking waterfront views, quaint shopping districts, historic and scenic neighborhoods, and exciting year-round outdoor festivals.
2. Naples: Naples is the crown jewel of Southwest Florida — nestled on the sun drenched beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. Naples is known for world class shopping, dining and abundant, challenging golf courses. It is also, only steps away from island seclusion or the untamed tropical wilderness of The Everglades. Boasting one of the nation’s best sandboxes and calmest seas, Naples makes a splash with water lovers and recreationists. Friendly parks beckon sports enthusiasts and picnickers with lovely green spaces and recreational facilities. Naples is located on the Gulf of Mexico in Southwest Florida.
3. Marco Island: Marco Island is the largest of Florida’s Ten Thousand Islands, located on the Gulf of Mexico in Southwest Florida. It has been described as magical, mystical and alluring. The attraction is tropical sun-washed white sand beaches and a casual easy paced lifestyle. Sunshine, frolicking dolphins, and all of the water and sun sports that go with the beaches are available for your pleasure.
4. St. Augustine: St. Augustine’s rich heritage makes the city and its surroundings a unique getaway for visitors. Founded in September 1565 by Don Pedro Menendez de Aviles of Spain, St. Augustine is the longest continually inhabited European-founded city in the United States – more commonly called the “Nation’s Oldest City.” Visit St. Augustine and dive into more than four centuries of history that owes much to the Spanish and English, to Greeks and Native Americans and African Americans.
5. Amelia Island: If you’re looking for a tranquil getaway, give a good look at Amelia Island, along Florida’s northeast coast. Just 30 miles from Jacksonville, it is a world apart. Golden-hued sands and guided horseback rides along the shore. Dolphin and osprey and maybe even a glimpse of the endangered right whale.
We hope that you have an amazing time in your Florida vacation and visit these Great Florida Destinations Aside from Miami. Enjoy your time and make some great memories.