Visiting Florida is more than just Disney
Florida is the most visited state of the whole USA because of its wonderful beaches and theme parks. It offers a lot of fun for every age group. Many of us think that Florida is just Disney Land, but after reading this article you will get to know about so many other amazing places in Florida
If you’ve heard about Florida you should know that it has the best of best when it comes to theme parks and beaches. Children love theme parks because is more or less the dream of every child to enjoy the fascinating world of Disney and all the theme parks that are in Orlando Florida. Also, children have a blast at the beach so this combination is the perfect match Theme parks and The Beach.
Every tourist town in Florida has already anticipated the needs of every age demographic in your family. With increasing skill and refinement, nearly every Florida museum, zoo, attraction, restaurant and hotel aims to please traveling families of all stripes.
Your only real trouble is deciding what to do. Florida offers so much for kids and families that planning can be tough.
While Orlando often grabs the spotlight with its big-name theme parks, families looking for a broader range of experiences will do well to head to Florida’s Gulf Coast, where you’ll find fewer crowds, some of the USA’s best beaches, and wildlife that’s free to see and abundant (and real). And don’t worry roller-coaster-lovers, they’ve got theme parks too.
Beaches to visit that the whole family will surely enjoy:
– Naples – Upscale downtown bustles each evening; soothing beach scene.
– Bowditch Point – At the northern end of Fort Myers Beach, close to urban amenities (and restrooms), but with plenty of wild beauty.
– St Pete Beach – Activity-filled social epicenter of Tampa Bay area beach going
More things to do during your stay in Florida:
– Glazer Children’s Museum – In Tampa; brand-new and utterly charming interactive and role-playing extravaganza.
– Museum Of Science & Industry – In Tampa; huge hands-on realm treats science as play; IMAX and planetarium.
– Florida Aquarium – In Tampa; another stellar aquarium, excellent re-created swamp, swim programs and sealife tours.
– Clearwater Marine Aquarium – Intimate rehabilitation center with marvelous animal presentations.
For most people all around the world Florida is the most fascinating spot for vacation for children and adults of any age; and they surely are correct, you will have the time of your life. Don’t miss your chance to live your dream. Be enchanted and mesmerized in the beautiful, fun, sunny and warm Sunshine state. If you are wondering how to get to your destinations you can book a transportation with Florida Shuttle Bus. The preferred transportation service in the state of Florida by tourists and locals.
We hope that this article have provided you with a lot of amazing information about Florida and now you agree that visiting Florida is more than just Disney. If you want to know more about Florida destinations, visit our Blog.