Florida is the perfect place to vacation and have fun both for tourists as well as locals. There is an infinite amount of fun and exciting activities to do throughout the state of Florida all year round. There are things to do for singles, entire families with kids and couples. Whether is cold or warm outside there is something fun to do.
Indulge, have fun and enjoy yourself in the relaxing, sandy warm beautiful Florida state. And remember Florida fun is not only for tourists but for locals too. The following is a list of 5 of the best things to do in Florida year round for you and your family:
- Xtreme Indoor Karting – Xtreme Indoor Karting is one of the fastest indoor go-karting tracks in the country. At adrenalin pumping speeds up to 45 mph on our 1/2 mile asphalt indoor track, 120 interactive arcade games, 5 conference rooms (2 with a skybox view of the track), and our Finish Line Sports Bar, it is definitely a must-see for all tourists coming in the South Florida area.
- Everglades Alligator Farm – Visit the everglades, Florida’s last natural untapped reserves. Ride one of our fantastic guided airboat tours. Home of the famous 14 ft “Grandpa” alligator, the farm has an awesome staff of Airboat drivers, Alligator Experts, and even Snake handlers! Come see some of the 2,000 gators on the farm, and you’ll know why this is the oldest surviving alligator farm in South Florida.
- Key West Aquarium – The Aquarium, built in 1934, features sea turtles, sharks, games and tropical fish that are native to the waters of Key West.
- Miami Science Museum – Experience special exhibits, including “Smithsonian Expeditions: Exploring Latin American & the Caribbean.” Slide, swing and tumble in our “Gravity Playground” for tots. Challenge your senses with interactive demos. Visit rare birds and reptiles in the Wildlife Center. Climb the rock wall. Play virtual basketball. Or sit back and relax under the Planetarium Dome for transport to the stars.
- Jungle Island – Miami’s #1 Family Attraction. Step into a lush, tropical jungle and mingle with birds, monkeys and the world’s most rare and exotic creatures. See sensational animal shows.
If you are interested in knowing more locations to visit and have fun with your family stay tuned for more upcoming great ideas. Also, upcoming events throughout the state.
Very important point to remember: you will always need a means of transportation to get you to your desired destination. Fort Lauderdale to Orlando shuttle transportation, Miami to Fort Lauderdale Bus Services are a few of the Florida shuttle transportation services that you may use to transport yourself from city to city throughout the state.